The Social Media Manager plans and executes social media content (IG, FB, Twitter) the brand. This position works cross-functionally with many teams across the organization such as E-Commerce, Creative, Integrated Marketing, Sample Management and more.
- Lead seasonal Social strategies.
- Ideate and prioritize features based on key trends and items.
- Act as point of contact for fashion books/digital events.
- Vet influencer needs and selection.
- Lead Content Management.
- Support the buying office purchases through selecting key product for editorial features based on depth & priority looks.
- Creates & edits social content (IG Stories, Reels, IGTVs).
- Oversee and manage specialist and ensures smooth operations of the team.
- Lead monthly reporting + key insights and executes campaign-specific reports.
- Lead specific seasonal events/campaigns in terms of strategy, concept and creative.
- Manage Associate Social Handbook and associate best practice inquiries.
- Ensures timely completion of projects by team.
- Quality assurance of daily posting.
- Partners with E-Commerce team on execution strategies to ensure business objectives are met and to ensure all product is live for editorial features.
- Leads Pinterest strategy.
- Attends & covers real time events.