The social media content manager will lead our social channels and influencer marketing programs. This role is responsible for the dynamic content in our social platforms that helps the consumer engage with the brand. The role encompasses planning, developing, and executing compelling, brand-focused content in conjunction with the company’s initiatives, to drive conversions as well as long-term brand equity.
- Oversee, plan and execute social media content and strategy in accordance with company goals across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tiktok etc.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate and liaise with teams across the organization such as Marketing, E-Commerce and Creative to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the company’s business objectives.
- Liaise and lead relationships with influencer agencies and other social media vendors.
- Vet influencer needs and selection. Ideate and prioritize features based on key trends, cultural moments, events.
- Lead monthly reporting + key insights and execute campaign-specific reports.
- Oversee community management and partner with Customer Service team to advance proactive efforts.
- Ensure content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Develop and manage calendar and organization workflows. Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution.