The Director of Social Media will lead the development, management and execution of the social media strategy for the brand, ensuring efforts align with overall marketing, brand awareness and engagement goals. This includes all aspects of content creation, posting, messaging, scheduling and analysis.
- Oversees the development and execution of creative and impactful social media.
- Drives measurable growth and increased engagement across all social and digital channels.
- Oversees daily content calendars across all social media platforms ensuring consistency and accuracy.
- Develops social strategy to amplify the brand voice and maintain consistency while speaking to diverse audiences.
- Oversees ideation, pitching and execution of innovative content strategies.
- Establishes process around content planning, development, publishing and measurement.
- Works cross-functionally with internal departments to communicate, organize and execute strategies that support existing business on brand side and business objectives.
- Liaises with major platforms on rollouts of new functions/tools and content.
- Develops new offerings, evaluates and on boards new platforms;
- Works with creative department on content development.
- Advances social data and analytic reporting capabilities.
- Stays current on changes to the social media landscape, industry platform updates and new techniques and develop responsive strategies.
- Acts as an expert on social content within the overall content development strategy.
- All other duties as assigned.