The Influencer Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the end-to-end operations of our brand’s influencer marketing campaigns. They will build a team of influencer partners for our brand, manage communications, and coordinate with the rest of our marketing team to get maximum impact for their influencer campaigns.
- Spearhead the design of influencer strategies for our solutions.
- Provide continuous guidance, execution and reporting on influencer campaigns.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Create and drive pitch and support materials for working with influencers and partners.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop, support and lead marketing collaborations.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns with the marketing team.
- Research relevant industry experts.
- Oversee management of our talent communication and engagement pipeline.
- Collaborate with our PR, Social and Content teams to amplify our brand impact.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise and be resident go-to for influencer outreach.