The Assistant Planner is responsible for the effective flow, planning and analysis of sales goals and margin targets. They will work closely with cross functional partners to maximize business opportunity. They will identify needs of the evolving business by creating and enhancing tools and reporting that will help support strategies and allow for future flexibility.
- Analyze inventory trends to maximize Department, Category, and store performance.
- Build store and ecommerce daily sales and margin plans as well as other KPI metrics.
- Manage the line flow styles from purchasing, sizing, and allocating to store.
- Create store Indices and store clusters by season for each seasonal market.
- Support cross functional partners with weekly reporting to support sales forecast and inventory position.
- Analyze historical sales performance to identify opportunities within stores/ecommerce, product categories, and channels of business.
- Create and manage all weekly reporting from stock to sales, delivery status, back-order status, and available inventory reporting.