Focusing on both e-commerce and retail, the Planner will lead inventory management, budgeting, forecasting, and other strategic planning initiatives. This role will serve as a strategic leader in helping drive and optimize sales and inventory.
- Inventory Management
- Optimize inventory across E-commerce, Retail, and Off Price channels to maximize sales and gross margin across the company with regards to both profitability and brand visibility.
- Recommend and execute cross-channel transfers of inventory to ensure channels are fulfilled strategically and proactively with the goods needed to do their business.
- Financial Planning
- Plan and project top line sales, receipts, markdowns, and gross margin for Retail & E-Commerce across Full Price & Off-Price.
- Develop seasonal financial sales, margin and receipt plans across all B2C channels that support the annual budgets.
- Sales & Inventory Analysis
- In-season: Develop new and innovative ways to look at sales, inventory, receipts, margin, and markdowns, with a proactive eye towards future opportunities.
- Post-season: Lead analysis of last season’s performance and communicate wins and losses to the North America and Global product teams.