The Retail Training Manager will motivate, train and coach our team of Sales Advisors to build a loyal clientele and achieve retail sales goals through excellent service and a luxury client experience.
- Training and Development
- Implement and execute New Hire Training.
- Responsible for all seasonal new product trainings.
- Continual training on collections, product knowledge, and customer service.
- Create customized training programs based on mix of business opportunities.
- Weekly KPI coaching with the team.
- Role model selling behaviors and techniques while coaching side by side with associates.
- Identify opportunities through reporting and observation and coach sales associates to improve specific metrics.
- Events/Client Engagement
- Drive incremental retail sales via the successful execution of virtual and in-person events, appointments, and VIP client experiences.
- Proactively partner with store leadership to anticipate potential wins and challenges: appointments, client profiles, business goals and competitive activities.
- Social presence and engagement.
- Responsible for 100% achievement of pre-sell and appointment bookings.
- Drive client engagement via maintenance of professional social media account and in alignment with brand image.
- Establish partnerships with in the market to drive client acquisition.
- Create brand loyalty.