The Visual Merchandising Manager creates, develops and implements all visual merchandising programs. Designs in-store visual displays in support of the brand’s sales objectives.
- Execute visual communication process and directives; including floor sets, Visual Merchandising guides and seasonal guides.
- Support merchandising initiatives and create consistent retail brand environments.
- Coordinate the timely communication and coordination of ongoing retail store Visual Merchandising Guidelines and environment standards.
- Assist in execution of dynamic window events/concepts that support and convey current brand initiatives/product stories.
- Evaluate and assess compliance to retail visual standards, guidelines and directives and develop regional training seminars to insure consistent business and brand environments prevail.
- Ensure projects and initiatives are time managed and critical deliverables are achieved.
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to General Manager, Merchandising and Allocations Teams.
- Analyze customer profiles, buying trends, and competitive information to impact and drive business
- Maintain physical condition of store according to guidelines and communicate maintenance needs in a timely manner.
- Required to comply with all operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Execute all requirements concerning OSHA to maintain a safe and compliant working atmosphere for all Store Associates.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required.
- Manage/communicate and execute all event opportunities in partnership with the PR team.
- Manage/communicate and execute all marketing opportunities in partnership with the marketing team.
- Coach and Manager any employees assigned to the visual team.