The Visual Merchandiser will implement proper execution of all visuals (mannequins, forms, displays, lighting and graphics) to deliver a consistent shopping experience that adheres to Corporate standards.
- Implement all aspects of visual merchandise presentation consistently according to Corporate standards and directives.
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized work and storage area.
- Take proper care of all visual components, graphics, tools and supplies.
- Conduct weekly store walks with the Store Manager focused on visual priorities for the week.
- Attend calls with the Visual Lead to prioritize workload, provide feedback and understand Corporate strategies.
- Ensure installation of all graphic collateral as directed.
- Report missing or damaged collateral.
- Oversee installation and timing of company directives in partnership with Store management.
- Oversee and maintain daily standards of all mannequins, forms, displays and graphics.
- Assist and support as needed with New Store/Re-model openings.
- Communicate regularly with Store associates and executives to align Corporate priorities.
- Inform Visual Lead and Store management team on any discrepancies.
- Effectively use company tools to plan, communicate and share information with Store associates and executives.
- Execute and maintain the stores merchandise and visual presentation across all forms, fixtures and signing.