The HR Assistant, will contribute to creating a great company culture. They will provide support to the work of the HR department by performing a variety of tasks, reporting directly to the HR Manager.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding/off-boarding.
- Assist in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes.
- Maintain personnel records in accordance with record retention and documentation requirements.
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information.
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
- Serve as the main “go-to” person and help out wherever necessary.