Lets take a moment to share mutual expectations for a successful recruiter-candidate relationship. In our experience, a strong connection with your recruiter is key to a successful placement. As a Brobston Group candidate, you can count on us to:
- Listen to you. We can only guide you toward a great new position if we understand your skills, values, and aspirations.
- Prepare you. Because we know the needs of our brand clients and the strengths of our candidates, we will be your partner in preparing you for each interview.
- Keep you informed. We know you’re often left hanging after interviews, and we work hard to keep you informed. You will hear from us when we submit you to the client, when they decide if they want to meet, and will communicate feedback between the parties throughout the interview process.
- Be honest. No matter the outcome, you should learn from any interview process. We don’t always have specific feedback from the client, but when we do, we will always be direct with you and guide you toward the best outcome.
- Be your partner in negotiations. If an offer is made, we will negotiate compensation and other details on your behalf, and can coach you through the resignation process, as needed.
In exchange, we ask that you:
- Be open with us. We rely on our initial conversation to understand your experience, aspirations, and interest in one or more of our positions. Your candor from day one is crucial to a strong partnership.
- Put your best foot forward. We hope this one goes without saying – please arrive to your interviews polished, prepared, and ready to knock their socks off.
- Consider each position thoughtfully. Reflect on each stage of the process, asking yourself: Do I fully understand the position? Can I be successful in it? Does it align with my career aspirations? Is there anything about this position that gives me pause? Ask us questions when you have them – thats why we’re here.
- Be honest with us, and keep us updated. We rely on your candid feedback each step of the way to ensure a brand, role, and candidate are a good fit for each other. Please also be upfront and communicative if you are or decide to pursue other opportunities, and keep us updated on the progress.