If you have a meeting scheduled with our team soon – we are excited to meet you! Below are some notes that may be helpful in advance.
We have found that video meetings are much more effective at getting to know one another than phone calls. For this reason, if for some reason your ability to accommodate video changes please reschedule instead of requesting a voice call.
We screen candidates for 2 scenarios: 1) we current have a role that might be fit for you and would like to discuss, and 2) we expect to have roles that may fit you in the future and would like to get to know you in advance. Our typical video call will last about 30 minutes.
Out of respect for your time, we endeavor to keep our application process as concise as possible. Prior to meeting, we ask that you to:
- Complete your profile on our website (2 mins)
- Upload your resume (1 min)
- Complete our self-assessment (5 mins)
Additional preparation could also include:
- If we invited you to discuss a specific role, get to know the company and prepare any questions
- Check out our website for the general profile of open roles – and perhaps there are other roles you may want to ask us about as well
- Speak with us from a professional setting. Please don’t do a video call while walking on the street.
When meeting candidates for screening appointments, our objectives are to:
- Introduce ourselves and the jobs we generally represent
- Learn about your professional experience and skills
- Learn about your vision for your next career steps
- Assess your soft skills including communication skills, professionalism, and personal presentation
- If we have a specific job in mind for you, discuss that role and explore if may be a fit for both parties
We look forward to meeting you soon! If you need to reschedule or cancel, please use this links included in your appointment confirmation.