We apply the principles of executive search to our mid-level contingency roles, and employ a proprietary assessment process that dives deep on experience, skills, and qualitative attributes.
When assessing a candidate for a specific role we will evaluate their fit in the following areas:
- Work experience – we look for recent experience in related roles, brands, and markets.
- Hard skills – specific learned skills that are required for success in the role (e.g. technology skills, management skills, creative skills, analytical skills)
- Soft skills – charisma, personal presentation, communication skills, inter-personal skills, work ethic, and a growth mindset. These tend to be best understood through general conversation with an emotionally intelligent recruiter rather than specific questions.
- Career objectives – do the candidate’s personal objectives make sense for this role? Will the realities of the role bring fulfillment and longevity?
- Compensation – are expectations aligned with the budget for the role?
We meet all candidates face-to-face via video or in-person.