The Client Advisor builds relationships with Burberry’s new and existing clients, delivering a personalised and elevated experience with commercial success.
Reporting to the store management, the Client advisor will inspire our clients by conveying passion for the brand, fashion and luxury products.
As an expert in client engagement and service, the client advisor demonstrates a high level of knowledge in styling and selling.
Service And Sales
- Meet and exceed individual and store sales and other commercial KPIs
- Through storytelling and passion for the brand, inspire our clients creating desire and love for Burberry with every client interaction
- Provide a luxury service and demonstrate knowledge and expertise in product, fashion and styling
- Follow the Client journey to elevate the Client experience in the store: Ensure a great initial impression; discover your client, be a product and styling expert and close the sale to maintain the relationship with the client.
- Be efficient in following-up and delivering after-sales services to our clients
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining high luxury standards in both front and back of house, including appropriate level of product and replenishment, support with inventory management, markdowns and stockroom maintenance when required
- Follow company policies, guidelines, and procedures. Use visual techniques to maintain visual standards according to Burberry guidelines
- Foster team work and a positive work climate
- Build meaningful relationships with Clients
- Work by appointment to provide a personalised service and build relationships with our clients to promote loyalty and incremental purchases.
- Capture new luxury clients to grow the individual and store client book with a commercial objective mindset
- Drive retention of clients ensuring volume and spend by contacting them regularly and ensuring the appropriate follow up on sales or clients requests
- A proven track record in delivering sales and exceeding targets
- Previous experience in Clientelling
- A strong interest in fashion, art and culture
- Strong product knowledge and good understanding of store retail operations
- Understanding of competitor products
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Fluent in local language; English proficiency is desirable
- Other language knowledge is desirable
- Demonstrates Confidence, Curiosity, Conviction, and Care
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Energetic, Pro-active and self-motivated
- Detail-oriented and creative with a passion for selling
- Assertive with impeccable presentation and communication skills when dealing with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Results driven and commercial mindset
- Flexible, collaborative and adaptable approach to work
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.