The purpose of the Front of House Seasonal role is to engage the customer in a friendly way throughout the store, attend to their needs quickly and contribute to a modern, elevated shopping experience. They have an important role of helping ensure the right customer experience is happening on the floor, at all times. In addition, they may perform other customer service duties to support the store team, as needed.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Drives and ensures an Excellent Customer Experience throughout the store
- Personally ensures clients have been properly welcomed and greeted, acting as a personal host at store entrances, high traffic spaces in a timely manner, and takes cues from customer and connects clients with Client Advisors
- Ensures seamless transitions across service levels based on customer needs and areas of interest and that any requests/issues mentioned by the customer are immediately addressed
- Serves in different areas of the store based on business needs (covering breaks, etc.) and ensures sales associates are dynamically covering all areas/categories on that floor
- Makes the customer experience easy
- Efficiently and graciously handles escalated issues by connecting customer with a member of the management team
- Demonstrates timely follow-through on customer requests, questions and needs.
- Support Bopis and Curbside pickup, Alterations (online and pickups) in partnership with Operations team and Managers on duty
- Contribute to team’s success
- Steps in as a partner to enhance and expedite the customer experience and support Fitting Room experiences when available
- Transitions customer to appropriate associate based on service needs
- Looks for opportunities to enhance the customer experience by introducing our services such as Alterations, Personalization, Food or Beverage, package carry-out or delivery, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Experience in customer service-oriented roles with proven ability to sell product and services
- Familiar with and able to use retail and mobile technologies
- Associates must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business need, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Passion for People
Exhibits a high energy, positive and welcoming attitude to others
- Approaches each internal/external customer interaction in the spirit of developing a trusting relationship
- Effectively listens to others, and shows respect for others’ opinions
- Adapts to work effectively with others who have different communication/working styles
- Communicates with professionalism and tact
- Contributes to a positive work environment that makes work rewarding and enjoyable
- Consistently displays responsible, honest, and ethical behavior towards peers, customers, partners, vendors and others in the organization
Passion for Business
- Continually expands personal knowledge of new products, services, solutions and/or offerings, and uses that knowledge to gain internal/external customers.
- Exhibits a “can-do” attitude and willingness to take on challenges
- Works effectively and efficiently, contributing to team goals
- Prioritizes time and effectively uses resources to achieve personal goals
- Exhibits flexibility and remains calm in a changing environment
Passion for Personal Growth
- Continuously builds skills and knowledge through training, coaching, and career experiences
- Adapts personal approach in response to diverse situations and people
- Responds to unexpected changes in work environment with creativity and resilience
- Establishes and upholds high personal standards for individual work and environment
- Maintains a customer-centric mentality versus a solely store-centric one
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties, responsibilities, or activities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Posting Date: Nov 2, 2022
- Overtime Status: Non-exempt