The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for the visual representation of our brand and products in all boutiques (retail and wholesale) and during Omega events in our region. Tasks include the planning, organization, coordination, training and implementation of all Visual Merchandising measures that have been developed by Omega PC.
- Full merchandising and display changes
- Responsible for development of relationships with all store personnel
- Participate in the setup of our events
- Responsible for assessment and follow-up of shop maintenance of fixtures & physical condition of boutique to Corporate Store Development department
- Create recap reports
- Responsible for ensuring that store merchandise presentations meet Company standards and are in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Preparation of all communication materials as per visual displays and product training in accordance to brand’s guidelines.
- Support sales of Omega watches thru visual merchandising of sales professionals within company accounts.
- Contribute to achieving sales volume goals by ensuring effective presentations and maintenance of all product categories, making sure that all stores are set up correctly during promotions and regular business.
- Realize first class Omega presentation in Boutiques, Shop-in-Shops and Multibrand stores, to maximize Omega’s visual impact in- and outside of the POS according to brand guidelines.
- Realize first-in-class set up and decoration of Omega sponsored events, mono- and multibrand related events, in order to maximize Omega’s visual impact according to brand guidelines.
- College degree preferred.
- 4+ years of retail visual merchandising experience in specialty goods, jewelry, watches and related.
- Ability to create strong visual presentations that drive business.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to travel up to 80%.
- Must be motivated and a self-starter.