The Wholesale Planner is responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of wholesale data and provides reporting and forecasting support to the Wholesale Team. Additionally, the Wholesale Planner will own and manage the replenishment business ensuring optimal stock and sales to drive this critical part of the business.
How you will contribute:
- Manage and organize the Wholesale Planning for the team during official Forecast time period and before Seasonal markets
- Collaborate with the account executives as well as the Vp of Wholesale to identify growth opportunities and business challenges during planning process and work collaboratively to ensure plans meet company objectives
- Provide analysis and research to support the creation of by door/department plans collaborating with buyers, Merchandising and Finance
- Work closely with regional merchandising partners to build and identify core stock levels needed to drive business for each account / door
- Drive replenishment reporting through monthly forecasts to better challenge accounts on model stock
- Effectively communicate with Worldwide Italy Offices on a consistent basis collaborating on all planning components related to the Merchandise Plan.
Strategy & Analytics
- Build out reporting tools to recap and communicate location selling performance
- Create selling reports and provide historical recaps to analyze and communicate business performance.
- Provide analysis and create quarterly reports for Wholesale Team as well as run weekly business recaps timely
- Analyze markdown results to recommend opportunities for improvement
- In partnership with the Vp of Wholesale, prepare replenishment projections for respective category
- Analyze and reflect current trends in performance of strategy based on actual sales performance; revise in-season plans for sales and profitability based on current performance.
- Monitor product performance (sales, margin, sell through)
- Develop knowledge of store-attribute performance through data analysis to challenge assortments by tier
- Update monthly financial projections in assigned account Otb to ensure accurate reporting of Eos needs
- Prepare weekly sales recaps to aid in business analysis; track current selling to Ly
- Partner with Ae’s to manage pre-season/in-season budget communication to respective accounts, ensuring receipts are in line with brand recommendations
- Manage weekly locations selling to capitalize on top door inventory needs
- Maintain Rtv/Swap logs and tracking, to meet net sales budget
- Develop, maintain and update tools & reports to respond to business needs (vis Skypad)
Who you are:
- At least 2-3 years of previous planning/allocating experience
- Strong planning/forecasting skills including retail math, inventory flow/measures and metrics, and understanding of forecasting methodology
- Able to prioritize multiple projects with varying deadlines while maintaining a clear sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment with a proven ability to develop realistic goals and schedules
- Exhibit a strong work ethic, effective leadership skills, flexibility/adaptability and outstanding organization/attention to detail
- Able to problem solve in a self-sufficient, resourceful manner resulting in creative, sound solutions
- Possess exemplary verbal/written communication skills as well as interpersonal aptitude across all levels of an
- Able to work productively in a team environment while also working autonomously, demonstrating strong initiative
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.