The Selling and Service Assistant (Ssa) provides clerical support for both front and back of house operations in the Hop boutique. The Ssa is responsible for processing and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions (including receptions, Crm, Skus, monetary payment and client verification) and the administration support of after sales services when needed. Partners with management team on Pos decisions.
All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Accurately record point of sales transaction at the register: processing sales, sends, repairs, assist in preparation of opening and closing procedures with management.
- Consistently provide high levels of service to our clients within the Hermès standard of service: prompt and friendly greeting, offer to assist and answer questions, and assistance with wrapping and packaging at point of sale.
- Support of sales team with selling process: hanging merchandising, returning merchandise to floor, retrieving stock, physical preparation of stock room.
- Organize and prioritize work station and selling floor to support the sales effort: ensure all items (bags, boxes, notecards, ribbon, Pos station and the like) are stocked at all times, maintain selling floor merchandising standards, straightening, filing in, etc.
- Provide assistance as needed in stockroom operations: support all areas of merchandise flow including replenishment, physical Eas tagging, ticketing etc. Provides assistance as needed in physical inventory preparation.
- Support of After Sales area as needed: Logging in repairs, contacting clients, maintaining active records.
- Recording accurate and detailed Crm files that provide meaningful detail of purchase history and sales analysis.
- Answering phones in a timely manner and exhibiting friendly and appropriate customer service.
Decision Making Responsibility
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience
- 1 Year retail experience, luxury preferred
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Pos and/or cash handling strongly preferred.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with grace, compassion and composure.
- Ability to lift between 0-25 lbs. without assistance.