Overview: Responsible for North America (West/Midwest regions) and Canada independent accounts and select national account doors. This role will be accountable to monitor, and drive sell through, ensure proper assortment in each Pos, and develop strong relationships with principals and store personnel. Close collaboration with the internal teams to ensure brand’s image is appropriately represented.
- Travelling to independent accounts and select national account doors in the Us (target area: West/Midwest) and Canada to manage sell-out activities at each point of sale and updating Booster (internal tool) with sales and stock results.
- Ensure proper assortments are being represented at each account and monthly replenishment of sold orders.
- Responsible for timely follow-up with appropriate internal teams to address account needs.
- Develop strong and long-lasting relationships with principals and all the sales professionals in the wholesale network.
- Training of accounts by frequent visits to communicate brand history, product knowledge and visual merchandising in partnership with the Sales Director and the Marketing department.
- Responsible for identifying new potential customers, new market opportunities and providing quantitative and qualitative market feedback.
- Support independent/national retailer shows within territory.
- Directly responsible for brand’s visibility at point of sale and implementation of store openings with the support of the Marketing department.
- Stay up to date with new product launches and ensure proper representation in each Pos for top-selling styles.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to travel 90% of the time domestically and internationally.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of related experience in Wholesale and/or Retail in the luxury or jewelry/watch industry.
- Excellent computer skills, Excel and PowerPoint experience required.
- Sap experience.
- A true “customer service” attitude and strong, hands-on sales skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed with an emphasis on detail and organization, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with strong follow through as well as part of the team.