Primary responsibilities are to achieve selling and customer service objectives while adhering to the operational and asset protection standards of the boutique.
All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Sales Objectives
- Accountable for meeting personal sales goal.
- Organize and prioritize work station and selling floor to support the sales effort; ensure all items (bags, boxes, note cards, ribbon, stationary and the like) are stocked at all times, maintain selling floor merchandise standards, straightening, filling in, etc.
- Support all areas of merchandise flow, including replenishment, physical AES tagging, ticketing, etc. Provides assistance as needed in physical inventory preparation.
- Responsible for processing and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions (including receipts, CRM files (which provide meaningful detail of purchase history and sales analysis), SKUs, monetary payment and client verification and the administrative support of after sales service when needed. Partners with management on POS decisions and preparation of opening and closing procedures.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of daily till and ensuring assets are properly monitored and reported.
- Approval of returns and exchanges. Secure Management approval for any exceptional requests.
- Asset Protection
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures including store access, alarm protocols, till closing, employee sign in sheets and bag checks in conjunction with AP as applicable.
- Ensure key log controls are maintaining daily in partnership with AP.
- Practices appropriate AP techniques and follow all guidelines for key control and merchandise security. Properly prepares for physical inventory.
- Customer Service
- Consistently provide high levels of service to our clients within the Hermes standard of services: prompt and friendly greeting, offer to assist and answer questions, and assistance with wrapping and packaging at POS.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and ensure service exceeds expectations.
- Exhibit good judgment and fairness in all situations.
Decision Making Responsibility
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum Years of Experience
- 2+ years of selling and/or supervisory capacity.
- Minimum Education Requirement
- College degree preferred.
- Strong leadership and communications skills.
- Even tempered with the ability to continuously multi-task.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexible wit schedule changes to accommodate needs of the business.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
- Ability to lift between 0-25 lbs. without assistance.