Welcome to our Luxury-level resume service! We are dedicated to helping luxury goods professionals like you create standout resumes that will help you get noticed in the competitive fashion and jewelry industry. Here are some of the features of our Luxury-level service:
- ATS Friendly Resume: Our resumes are professionally written and optimized for applicant tracking systems (ATS). This means that they are designed to be easily read and parsed by ATS software, increasing your chances of being shortlisted for interviews.
- Choose from 20 templates: We have prepared a selection of 20 highly regarded resume templates for you to choose from. Our team of luxury goods professionals will suggest the best choices based on your experience level and career objectives.
- Cover Letter: We will also create a custom composition cover letter for you, introducing your professional profile to potential employers and recruiters in the most effective way possible.
- Thank You Letter/Email: After interviews, it’s a good idea to send a thank you note or email to the interviewer. Our Luxury-level service includes a custom thank you letter or email that you can easily customize for each interviewer, employer, and conversation.
- 1 30-min strategy session: As part of our Luxury-level service, we offer a 30-minute video strategy session to get to know your professional background and career objectives. This session will launch the project and help us understand what you’re looking to achieve with your resume.
- 2 Resume revisions: We offer multiple revisions based on your feedback, so you can be confident that your resume is the best it can be. These revisions can also be used to create multiple versions of your resume for different employers or job functions.
- 10 Business Day Draft Turnaround: We will deliver a first draft of your resume no later than 10 business days from the introductory video call.
- 5 Business Day Revisions Period: Following the delivery of the initial draft, we will work with you over the following 5 business days to complete any revisions you might have.
Our Luxury level resume service is led by Kristin Horner, a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) with over 20 years of experience in fashion retail management and human resources. Kristin has worked with some of the most respected names in the fashion and jewelry industry, including Prada, Coach, Stella McCartney, and Etro.
As an experienced industry professional, Kristin knows firsthand what employers in the fashion and jewelry industry look for in candidate resumes. She is passionate about helping professionals like you craft standout resumes that showcase your skills and experience in the best possible light.
Kristin’s partnership with our Luxury level resume service will ensure that your profile stands out from the crowd and helps convert your applications into more interviews. With Kristin’s expertise and guidance, you can be confident that your resume will be of the highest quality and will give you the best chance of success in your job search.
We hope this overview of our Luxury-level resume service has given you a sense of the features and benefits we offer. If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!