Welcome to our VIP-level resume service! We are dedicated to helping luxury goods professionals like you create standout resumes and LinkedIn profiles that will help you get noticed in the competitive fashion and jewelry industry. Here are some of the features of our VIP-level service:
- ATS Friendly Resume: Our resumes are professionally written and optimized for applicant tracking systems (ATS). This means that they are designed to be easily read and parsed by ATS software, increasing your chances of being shortlisted for interviews.
- Choose from 20 templates: We have prepared a selection of 20 highly regarded resume templates for you to choose from. Our team of luxury goods professionals will suggest the best choices based on your experience level and career objectives.
- SEO LinkedIn Profile: As part of our VIP-level service, we will create a fully developed LinkedIn profile page for you, including a headline, summary, experience section, and profile picture editing. This will help you showcase your professional brand on LinkedIn and make it easier for recruiters and potential employers to find you online.
- Brobston Group “Candidate Feature” Post: We will also highlight you in a “Candidate Feature” post on LinkedIn. Being featured this way on LinkedIn can be a powerful tool in your job search because it allows you to showcase your skills and experience to a wide audience of professionals in your industry. When Brobston Group promotes these posts, they typically receive 5k-10k views, including 500 relevant executives, HR, and recruiting professionals. This can be a great way to get noticed by potential employers and demonstrate your expertise in your field. By having your profile and skills highlighted in this way, you can attract the attention of key industry leaders and potentially open up new opportunities for yourself. It’s also a great way to build your professional brand and establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry. Overall, being featured in a “Candidate Feature” post can be a valuable addition to your job search strategy, helping you stand out from other candidates and increasing your visibility to potential employers.
- Cover Letter: We will create a custom composition cover letter for you, introducing your professional profile to potential employers and recruiters in the most effective way possible.
- Thank You Letter/Email: After interviews, it’s important to follow up with a thank you note or email to the interviewer(s). Our VIP-level service includes a custom thank you letter or email composition that you can easily customize for each interviewer, employer, and conversation. This helps to show your appreciation for the opportunity and can set you apart from other candidates.
- 2 30-min Strategy Sessions: We will spend two video sessions getting to know your professional background, career objectives, and reviewing resume drafts. The first session will launch the project, and the second session can be scheduled as needed to ensure that we fully understand your needs and goals. These strategy sessions will help us to tailor our services to your specific needs.
- 3 Resume Revisions: We offer multiple revisions based on your feedback to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the final product. These revisions can also be used to create multiple versions of your resume for different employers or job functions.
- 10 Business Day Draft Turnaround: We understand that time is of the essence when it comes to job searching. That’s why we promise to deliver a first draft of your resume no later than 10 business days from the introductory video call.
- 5 Business Day Revisions Period: Following the delivery of the initial draft, we will work with you over the following 5 business days to complete any revisions and ensure that your resume is perfect.
- 10 Business Day “Candidate Feature” Delivery: Once the resume and LinkedIn portions of the project are completed, we will complete your post.
Our VIP level resume service is led by Kristin Horner, a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) with over 20 years of experience in fashion retail management and human resources. Kristin has worked with some of the most respected names in the fashion and jewelry industry, including Prada, Coach, Stella McCartney, and Etro.
As an experienced industry professional, Kristin knows firsthand what employers in the fashion and jewelry industry look for in candidate resumes. She is passionate about helping professionals like you craft standout resumes that showcase your skills and experience in the best possible light.
Kristin’s partnership with our VIP level resume service will ensure that your profile stands out from the crowd and helps convert your applications into more interviews. With Kristin’s expertise and guidance, you can be confident that your resume will be of the highest quality and will give you the best chance of success in your job search.