The Digital Retail Learning Manager, Global Retail Learning will report to the Director, Global Retail Learning with focus on crafting innovative and engaging Retail Learning programs, offerings and tools that develop employee confidence, platform adoption and integration in effort to digitalize the retail workforce.
This role will have a direct impact on improving individual and organizational performance by
acting as a retail learning business consultant, partner and project manager to key collaborators for critical initiatives.
This role is responsible for, but not limited to, management, alignment, marketing, design, measurement strategy, development, and execution of learning content for all retail technology and systems through multiple delivery modalities. This is to be accomplished with an agile approach and through consultation practices with partners throughout the business to gain an understanding of opportunities and business goals.
As a member of the broader Global Retail Excellence function, this individual will have opportunities to influence and contribute to other key enterprise initiatives.
Program manager responsibilities
- § Establish and implement strategy around Retail Learning Programs & Offerings, including communications, marketing, change, measurement, assessments, managing key deliverables, sharing results and impact for the organization.
- § Manage the continual update, revision, and customization of existing materials to reflect changes in the business identified through needs assessment and/or partners.
- § Provide project updates to Product Owners and Stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
Relationship and partnerships
- § Partner with key collaborators (Global Omni, Digital and Client Services Team, the Global Retail Excellence Team and Global It) to build learning strategies based on requirements, feedback received, and data gathered; all with the goal of achieving objectives.
- § Serve as a relationship manager to cross-functional business partners. Partner with subject matter experts across Tiffany & Co. and external vendors to ensure the establishment of programs that will improve retail performance.
- § Partner with Regional Training leaders to ensure adoption and behavior change through on- the job application.
Curriculum design and development
- § Lead the design, development, and delivery of innovative retail learning programs and offerings, from needs assessment to implementation, with a focus on highly experiential and facilitative learning opportunities, tools to support application on the job, and relevant assessments.
- § Apply sound instructional design strategies to create a range of learning solutions that may include single sessions to more complex multi-part programs, delivered and implemented through a variety of modalities, including in-person, virtual, digital, asynchronous, and self-paced.
- § Serve as primary writer and editor to produce quality courseware/programs that are adapted to the audience including: facilitator scripts/notes, leader guides, participant materials, multi-media scripting, supplementary resource tools, videos, eLearning, and all participant and partner communications.
- § Ensure all program content, materials, resources, and experiences are aligned with Tiffany retail priorities and business goals.
- 8-10 years of luxury retail experience
- 3-5 years of instructional design experience
- Highly effective facilitation and presentation skills
- Highly organized with ability to implement innovative solutions
- Successful track record deploying global programs
- Expertise in the development of all modes- of skill-based training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver clear messages, concepts, and skills that are understandable by the target audience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a global environment, establish relationships and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle multiple complex assignments, with ability to assess competing priorities in a fast paced environment in a geographically dispersed organization
- Self-motivated, accountable, and confident in ability to consult, design, develop, and deliver effective training programs
- Can effectively handle change and shift gears comfortably; highly effective in ambiguous environments and able to produce maximum results with little guidance
- Demonstrated ability to leverage external/ internal resources to implement quickly, effectively, and consistently in a fast-paced business environment.
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills; proven research skills to gather data, standard methodologies, and points of view to ensure good judgment.
- Negotiates well in difficult situations, with a deep sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Knowledge of Instructional Design theory and adult learning theory.
- Shown success using technology to elevate client journey.
- Proficiency with Salesforce a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 tools including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, One Drive, SharePoint, etc.
- Proficiency in Articulate 360 Storyline and Adobe Captivate a plus.
- Experience administering and supporting social and content management systems.
- Experience with Oracle Learning Cloud a plus.
Position Location: In-person at 200 Fifth Ave., New York, NY