We are looking for an Account Executive responsible for managing and driving business with major accounts within the womens department. This Account Executive will focus on developing strong relationships with cross clients and functional partners; internal and external to achieve financial targets.
- Responsible for collaboration directly with the buying and planning teams for each assigned wholesale account to review full cycle sales and plans, as well as identify opportunities to drive sales and project profitability.
- Work closely with senior management to develop seasonal projections, forecast sales, markdowns and margin.
- Collaborate with client accounts to define and execute creative strategies.
- Execute against monthly targets identified and agreed upon by management.
- Collect, analyze, and report on weekly selling.
- Oversee order confirmations.
- React to in-season business by executing reorders, swaps, etc.
- Organize and present market prep and after-market feedback.
- Manage market appointments as well as internal and external follow-up.
- Work with teammates to evaluate merchandise assortments, positioning, visual standards, processes, staff proficiency, and marketing tools.
- Conduct store visits, product knowledge seminars, as well as provide competitive analysis to maintain awareness of the marketplace and to influence strategy.
- 3+ years of related experience in wholesale within a luxury market.
- Must have a strong retail math background and the ability to present business analytics.
- Womens apparel experience.
- Influential and engaging verbal communication/presentation skills a must.
- Must have knowledge of market and fashion trends, business environment, and competitors.
- Must have experience in Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and/or Nordstrom.