Oversee the execution of the client experience strategy & identify opportunities for improvements in boutique with a 360 view to ensure values and standards are upheld while providing exceptional service. In partnership with the boutique management team, lead, manage and execute individualized client experience journeys to ensure seamless and memorable experience fostering brand loyalty. Consistently engage and partner with boutique team to effectively plan all touchpoints of client’s experience.
Our objective in boutique is to create the most exceptional client experience with the most productive environment and team. Doing so with consistency across the network – giving our clients a unified experience throughout North America while enhancing our client development opportunities. To do so, we operate in an appointment recommended model, allowing us to provide clients with the best possible boutique experience, including personalized product curation, attention, and services for their creation.
- In partnership with the Boutique leadership, own the appointment and queue management processes. Work to consistently improve how the boutique manages the appointment calendar and walk-in traffic to provide the most elevated, luxurious in-boutique experience for Cartier clients. Greet, assess needs, and direct clients to appropriate team members.
- Lead by example in ensuring that the team of Client Experience Coordinators deliver an exceptional and personalized welcome to the client upon the start of their Cartier journey and ensures outstanding hospitality and attention to clients throughout their visit.
- Continually oversee the boutique floor activity in partnership with the managers on the floor to actively re-engage with clients as necessary throughout their appointment journey to ensure needs are met and clients are well supported.
- As the key user of appointment / queue management tools: collaborate with Corporate teams on testing, share feedback, train, and drive adoption with boutique members.
- Appointment management: pre-planning, coordination and review of upcoming appointments schedule with all team members to ensure clarity and flawless organization.
Create Memorable Client Experiences
- Translate and share client insights and feedback into proposals for continuous improvement & partner with Retail Experience team in Corporate. Communicate any improvements or evolutions in protocols to the broader team in partnership with boutique leadership.
- Provide recommendations and personal services of the highest level that may include directions, restaurant reservations, entertainment requests, floral orders, etc. and make maps, literature, and other materials available.
- Assist management with various activities to facilitate seamless client experiences, including preparation, client entertainment, product presentation, and execution of client treatments.
- Proactively engage with management as necessary to escalate client’s feedback and share resolution and follow up.
- Contribute to fostering a positive boutique culture in creating and supporting our client experience journeys; cultivating verbal and non -verbal behaviors that demonstrate a welcoming and highly valued client partnership.
- Participate in networking activities including client events.
Knowledge and compliance
- Develop fundamental brand knowledge to convey Cartier heritage and values.
- Understand and comply with Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e., product handling, inventory control, etc.).
- Maintain knowledge of local current attractions or events as well as an exemplary knowledge of the area surrounding the boutique.
- Remain aware and keep current of competitor experiences/ best practices and ensure Cartier service remains competitive and unique with the highest degree of service.
- Daily set up and break down of boutique for opening/closing, as needed.
- Assist with boutique projects as needed (inventory, organization, restocking of supplies, support from the Client Experience Coordinators with quick services, as needed).
- Maintain a work environment of cleanliness and organization.
Ambassador and Maison Image
- Act as Maison ambassador and uphold boutique image.
- Embrace the true value of the Maison Dna and values. Lead by example at all times.
- Partner appropriately within boutique team and Corporate to ensure that the boutique meets Cartier standards through regular maintenance and cleaning.
- Promote the Maison’s heritage, products, and as an employer of choice in all external interactions including social media.
- Manage and mentor a team of Client Experience Coordinators to ensure they uphold all expectations for client experience delivery.
- Train, develop and motivate team of Client Experience Coordinators.
- Share goals and actively provide ongoing coaching and feedback; performance management to ensure individual development and high performing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus
- Additional language skills are a plus
- Preferred 3 years of management experience, especially in luxury retail or hospitality.
- Required experience managing direct reports.
Technical skills & abilities
- Must be available to work retail hours (including weekends), overnight travel for trainings, client events, etc. as needed
- Ms Office experience required; Sap knowledge preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision